I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Friday, October 14, 2005

My New Blog

Well I can't keep up with one let alone two, but I am going to give it a try. I thought it would be fun tochronicle the advetures of a wedding Photographer. Well I guess I need to get a gig before I can blog about it. Well check it out, book mark it, what ever.
Wedding Photographer at large

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about work at home make money. I also have a site about work at home make money which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

11/04/2005 3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com