I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bella Gets Excited About Bubbles



Isabella gets pretty excited over a hand full of bubbles. This video also gives you an I dea of how active she is becoming.Watch the Video of Bella!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildefrost said...

What a sweetheart Isabella is! She got SO excited! I loved your video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Oh my goodness, I think you have the cutest daughter in the whole world, especially when she squeaks "Bubbles!"

7/11/2005 3:27 PM

 
Blogger dledo said...

Yeah she is a hoot. It is funny how the things we would normally take in as everyday, become special when you record them.

Thank you for your comments.

7/12/2005 11:24 AM

 
Blogger Willow said...

LOL. Too cute!

7/13/2005 10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com