I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Friday, June 17, 2005

CCM Magazine


This is a mock layout of their cover that I did for them

Well I was offered the job as the Art Director for CCM Magazine. I was a little disappointed that the jobs pay scale was so low, other wise I think I would have jumped at the chance. I was offered the job because of a 6 page spread that I did for them as a freelance project. They liked the work so much that they wanted to make me apart of the team. Even though It would have been a nice opportunity to design for a younger demographic and the music industry, I would have really missed all the people that I have formed relationships with here at BGEA.

I am thankful that I was offered the opportunity, it was a really nice attaboy ego boost (my wife would tell you that that is the last thing I need). Also I have been able to form a working relationship with the people over at CCM, I think they will keep me going with freelance. I will be starting a new project for them next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve K. said...

Whew, that was a close one!

Nice work on the CCM freelance stuff, man. I hope they pay you handsomely for it ;-)

6/19/2005 9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com