I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

She is a contender



My Daughter has quick hands, and look at the way she uses the jab. Okay lets face it folks I have a problem! Hello My name is Dustin and I am a Daddy Blogger. Okay, whew, I have taken the first step towards recovery which is admitting I have a problem. I can't stop my self from making this blog an on line refridgerator full of proud parent stuff. My child consumes so much of my thought time. When I sit down to write, or draw, or design about something other than my daughter nothing comes out. You know, like the freaky stories you hear about where people receive the gift of tongues and when they go to speak in english nothing understandable comes out. I have heard that people go days without being able to speak normal. I have been slain in the spirit and filled with the Holy Ghost. I have been givin' the gift of parenthood so please hang out in the kitchen if you are not interested, I will post something other than Bella on the fridge as soon as I am able.
So until then check out this video footage of BELLA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so great to be able to check this out often to see what new videos you have of Bella. It makes our day!

4/16/2005 12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com