I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Don't leave me at home with the baby



Well here is some video footage of my day together with Isabella. Well atleast the part of the day where I should have been supervised. I took off her shirt so she could feed her self lunch. We are going into that phase where she wants to do everything for her self. After she was done with lunch her pants were covered in food. So I figured after lunch would be a good time to let her draw, I took her pants off and sat her on the table and just let her have at it. Some of the marker actually got on the paper and not on us. for 15 mos old she has real talent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com