I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Days Are Here Again



We have been pretty busy around the house and blogging has fallen on the list of priorities. The good thing about slacking is that I have alot to write about. Rather than dump a big load on everyone all at once I am going to spread it out over several blogs. Kind of like when Fonzie jumped the Shark tank on Happy Days and just as he was going over the tank it was To Be Continued. Unfortunately I will have no sharks or Leather Jackets to report on but I may say “ehhh” or "Sit On It" once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com