I am still trying to figure out the direction for this blog. I am a web designer and I am not even commiting to a design yet. Yes I am using a template, although nice it is a bit of a cop out for me to use a template. I will update this description when I come up with a direction for this blog.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Update: Picture Frames are done



Picture Frames:
I am making Picture frames for my art work. I want to replace the metal frames the pictures are framed in now. I have two frames built one is on the second coat of oil finish and the other is on the first coat.
The molding for these frames came from our house in Minneapolis. I was going to keep building frames until the stock was all gone, but as I think about it I will keep it for the series I am working on that relates to this time and place in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com